Bridge to Terabithia is a novel belongs to children’s literature. The novel revolves around the story of two lonely children who develop a magical forest kingdom in their own imaginations. The novel is a masterpiece form Katherine Paterson and was published by Thomas Crowell in the year 1977. In the year 1978 Bridge to Terabithia won Newbery Medal. The author got the inspiration for the novel from an event which occurred in August 1974 when her young son’s friend died because of the lightening. You can download Bridge to Terabithia PDF at the end.
Review of Bridge to Terabithia:
The story of the novel revolves around a fifth-grader by the name of Jesse Aarons who made a friendship with his new neighbour known as Leslie Burke after a race with her in the school. She is talented, smart from a wealthy family and he considers her highly. The boy got an artistic mind but he was from a poor family. In the start of the story, he was depressed, angry and fearful. After his meeting with Leslie, his life changed. He became courageous and learn to avoid his frustration. They both create a kingdom of their by the name of Terabithia.
Features of Bridge to Terabithia pdf:
- Bridge to Terabithia is written by famous American author Katherine Paterson with Donna Diamond as an illustrator.
- Bridge to Terabithia is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- The novel comes under the series of 1.
- Bridge to Terabithia comes under the Genre of Children’s novel.
- Bridge to Terabithia is published by Thomas Y. Crowell Co.
- The novel was published on date 21st Oct 1977.
- Bridge to Terabithia is nominated for various awards and is loved by the readers and experts.
Download Bridge to Terabithia PDF:
Click the button below to download Bridge to Terabithia PDF free and read online.