Coraline and her family are newly shifted into a new area they bought a massive flat. This flat contains 14 rooms and 28 windows like ordinary big flats. But the most interesting thing about this flat is the 14th door of the flat was looked permanently. No one is willing to open this mysterious door because except for this family everyone knows about the reality of this door that’s why everyone guides them about this door. But coarline has exploring nature she loves to explore new things however outside the house or inside the house.
When she know about this door and hear conspiracy stories about this door she make a promise to unlock this door and prove all these stories wrong. So very next day she starts exploring the location of this door and she learns there are only bricks walls behind this door but this is the trap because this wall is not like an ordinary wall somehow she managed to unlock this door. And she will be shocked after seeing another side of the door. You can download Coraline PDF at the end.
Neil Gaiman was born on November 10, 1960 (age 60 years), in Portchester, United Kingdom. He is a very well-known short story and novel writer. He writes too many comics books on different genres and was nominated for several national and international awards as well.
Feature of Coraline pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 29th, 2006.
- Neil Gaiman is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Children’s literature, Fairy tale, Fantasy Fiction, Horror fiction, Dark fantasy.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 162 pages.
- Harper Perennial official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 232 editions of this book.
Download Coraline PDF:
Click the button below to download Coraline PDF free and read online.