Kafka on the Shore is the story of unconditional love between mother and son. Kafka Tamura the teenage boy who lost her mother he cannot recognize her mother if she comes in front of him. But he has one picture of her missing mother and son so he can find her with the help of that picture. but this thing is not easy for him because he is a cage of his professor and he does not allow Kafka to leave that institute of magic and do his own works.
But Kafka is depressed to see her mother and sister because now he is a young boy his mother needs him and he also loves her mother and sister a lot. Many of them can relate to this story or you can find many peoples who are facing these issues or similar like this. After planning days and nights he finally runs from that institute and starts focusing on his own goal. You can download Kafka on the Shore PDF at the end.
Haruki Murakami was born on January 12, 1949, in Japan. He writes many books on different genres. Haruki also writes different serial stories and essays on different topics most of his content is bestselling in japan some of his books is an international bestseller.
Feature of Kafka on the Shore pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 2007.
- Haruki Murakami is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Novel, Magical Realism, Fantasy Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 467 pages.
- Vintage International is the publisher of this book.
- There are more than 205 editions of this book.
Download Kafka on the Shore PDF:
Click the button below to download Kafka on the Shore PDF free and read online.