Love is Revolution is the story of pure love and how love changes the peoples. They react against own rules and habits to make other comfortable that is the beauty of true love. Nala Robertson agrees to speak some lines on her cousin’s birthday but she was a little bit nervous. But on the day of event, she fell love with Tye Brown a handsome and tall guy. But the personality is far different from Tye Brown.
Because he is an activist he did seminars throughout the year in different places in the United States. He arranges public gatherings motivation sessions and so on. So he is and perfects and ideal guy for any girl. On the other hand, Nala loves watching different movies and eating taste different flavors of ice creams. But Nala does much more in a relationship only for love because she loves Tye a lot. In seminar, she also speaks some lines and the reason behind this speech is only Tye because she wants to impress him. You can download Love Is a Revolution PDF at the end.
Renee Watson was born on 19th July 1978 in the United States. She completes her education at Jefferson High School. She works many years as a teacher in different schools in New Jersey.
Feature of The Love Is a Revolution pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 2, 2021.
- Renee Watson is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Romance.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 304 pages.
- Bloomsbury YA is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 5 editions of this book.
Download Love Is a Revolution PDF:
Click the button below to download Love Is a Revolution pdf free and read online.