The Best of Friends is the story of unconditional friendship between Dani, Lindsey, and Kendra. This book becomes more interesting because the author of this book Lucinda Berry is a psychology doctor. Along with this profession, she continues her hobby of writing. She already published many books but the main focus of Berry is Psychological fiction and stuff like that. This time these three friends face unknown tragedy and because of this accident one dies on the spot 2nd one is in Coma and the last one is in trauma and he can’t speak. Their parents are in a state of shock because they do not expect this kind of horrible accident in their wealthy suburb of California. But unfortunately, it’s happening now they want speedy inquire about this sudden and unthinkable accident. Police have nothing because of how they start an investigation if they are out of clue, proof, and eyewitness. This case becomes a headache for the whole of California especially for law enforcement agencies because peoples want a reason or culprit behind this horrifying incident. You can download The Best of Friends PDF at the end.
Lucinda Berry was born in the United States. She completes her education in New York. Before joining the writing industry she is a full-time psyche therapist she did very well research on childhood trauma.
Feature of The Best of Friends pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 18th, 2020.
- Lucinda Berry is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Thriller, Suspense, Psychological Fiction, Domestic Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 281 pages.
- Thomas & Mercer is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 15 editions of this book.
Download The Best of Friends PDF:
Click the button below to download The Best of Friends PDF free and read online.