The devil wears Prada is the story of fresh college graduate girl Andrea Sachs. Andrea was born into a middle-class family he sees her father and mother doing hard works for paying bills and spend on her education and on other life necessities. So she has very soft-hearted and hard-working she has only one goal and that is her parent feel proud of them. For this purpose she does very hard work since her college she completes her education with very high grades.
Now the second and most crucial step of her life and that is getting best job and she deserves a better job because she does home-work for it. She applies to Runway magazine and this magazine is the most famous and premium magazine of that time everyone tries to get a job in this organization because they know if they succeed in this then life becomes so easy in terms of financial condition. You can download The Devil Wears Prada PDF at the end.
Lauren Weisberger was born on March 28, 1977 (age 44 years), in Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States. She completes her education in the same city where she was born. In 2003 she won the bestselling book award because this book was internationally bestselling.
Feature of The Devil Wears Prada pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 4, 2003.
- Lauren Weisberger is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fiction, Humour, Chick lit, Roman à clef.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 360 pages.
- Anchor Books official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 67 editions of this book.
Download The Devil Wears Prada PDF:
Click the button below to download The Devil Wears Prada PDF free and read online.