The Hundred Dresses is one of the best Children’s novels written by American author Eleanor Estes with illustrations from Louis Slobodkin. The novel was published in the year of 1944. The story of the novel revolves around a young polish girl by the name of Wanda Petronski. In the novel, Pertronski goes to a school located in an American town, in Connecticut. The story of the novel is very interesting because other kids of the school consider her different and mock her.
The Hundred Dresses Review:
The Hundred Dresses is a very popular novel because it represents the life of a poor and friendless young Polish-American girl. In the school, a teacher plays a bad role in the story of putting Wanda into the worst seat in the classroom and do nothing when her classmates tease her. One day when her classmates were teasing her because of the same dress which she wears everyday Wanda claims that she has a hundred pretty dresses in her room. The Hundred Dresses is reviewed by various experts and is nominated for different awards.
Features of The Hundred Dresses pdf:
- The Hundred Dresses is written by Eleanor Estes with Louis Slobodkin as an illustrator.
- Slobodkin worked as a cover artist in The Hundred Dresses novel.
- The Hundred Dresses is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The Hundred Dresses comes belongs to the Genre of realistic fiction and Children’s literature.
- The Hundred Dresses is published by Harcourt, Brace for the first time in the United States.
- The Hundred Dresses was published in Oct 1944.
- The Hundred Dresses is a short novel consisting of only 80 pages.
- The Hundred Dresses is reviewed by critics and is nominated for various awards.
Download The Hundred Dresses PDF:
Click the button below to download The Hundred Dresses PDF free and read online.