Three days road is the story about a heart-wrenching incident that occurred in 1991 in Canada. Niska the only lady left on the island is the main character of the story. Xavier the commander and he is the boyfriend and lover of Niska he also plays a very vital role in the history of this story because he influences her life in every aspect of life. She only needs him and his attention at any cost she is a very wise woman and Xavier also knows this thing that’s why they both know each other and this relationship is very strong.
All things will be changed when other allies attack this beautiful island for controlling the area and capture the minerals and other resources belong to this island most beneficial industry of this island is tourism and gold, silver, etc. Xavier fought for his country very bravely and killed more than 1000s soldiers of other armies. At the end of this war, he comes with very deep wounds on his body Niska waiting for him. You can download Three Day Road PDF at the end.
Joseph Boyden was born on October 31, 1966 (age 54 years), in Willowdale, Toronto, Canada. He is a very famous Canadian author and short story writer. Till now he writes more than 20 books on different genres many of his books adapted to movies.
Feature of Three Day Road pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is March 17, 2005.
- Joseph Boyden is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Historical Fiction, Canadian Literature, World War I, First Nations.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 400 pages.
- Penguin Canada publisher of this book.
- There are more than 34 editions of this book.
Download Three Day Road PDF:
Click the button below to download Three Day Road PDF free and read online.